Looking to grow your business? From hiring key talent, purchasing new equipment, or launching new products – raising outside capital can be a critical component of taking your business to the next level. However, the fundraising process can be daunting for many founders. Geared towards early and growth-stage entrepreneurs, this webinar uncovers how to approach fundraising while minimizing equity dilution.
We will dive specifically into R&D tax relief programs and venture debt in the UK. Join OKR Financial and Flow Capital as they explain the pros and cons of various types of non-dilutive financing and key terms you need to be aware of. Here is a sneak peak of the top 10 questions we will be answering:
- What are non and minimally dilutive sources of capital?
- When should I raise outside capital?
- How do you become eligible for R&D Tax Relief Programmes?
- What are the top 10 Government Incentives in the UK?
- What is the best way to prepare for Government Incentives?
- What are the benefits of raising debt?
- What are the use cases for venture debt?
- Is venture debt the right option for my company?
- What are key terms to consider?
- What should I look for in a lender and what do lenders look for?
3:00 PM GMT
June 3rd, 2021
Bhavik Chauhan, VP Business Development & Marketing, OKR Financial
Bhavik brings over 20 years of experience in business development and marketing to his role at OKR Financial. He is also the former managing director of Canada’s largest consulting firm in government funding and cost optimization.
Alex Baluta, CEO, Flow Capital